The Natural Power Of Evening Primrose OilEvening Primrose Oil is a wonderful fertility aid for women. It is widely used for balancing hormones and increasing cervical mucus.
Most frequently, EPO is used to help increase the quality and quantity of cervical mucus produced in women. For women who are trying to conceive, this is essential for increasing chances of conception during ovulation. Cervical mucus is necessary to allow the sperm to move freely through the cervix.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil:
- Assists the body in increasing cervical mucus*
- Aids in reducing inflammation throughout the reproductive system*
- Shown to help reduce symptoms of PMS*
- Supports healthy uterine muscle tone in preparation for pregnancy*
- Helps to control the regulation of certain hormones and support overall hormonal function*
Fertilica™ Evening Primrose Oil is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified manufacturing
- Non-GMO Certified
- Free of hexane, sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
Why Choose Fertilica Evening Primrose Oil
- Each capsule contains 500mg of Evening Primrose Oil
- Each capsule contains 45mg of Gamma Linoleic Acid
- 33 servings per container
- Take Evening Primrose Oil during the first part of your cycle up to ovulation.
Gamma-linolenic acid or GLA, and linoleic acid are essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are used by most cells in the body to produce the soothing prostaglandins (intracellular hormone-like messengers), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body. *
Suggested UseActively Trying to Conceive: As a dietary supplement take 3 softgels 1-2 times a day from day 1-14 of the menstrual cycle.
Not Trying to Conceive: As a dietary supplement take 3 softgels 1-2 times a day, all month long.
Not for use during pregnancy.