The Natural Power of Fertilica Ubiquinol
CoQ10 is one of the most well researched antioxidants relating to sperm health and egg quality. The most biologically active form of coenzyme Q10, known as Ubiquinol, has been shown through several studies to improve both egg and sperm health, while playing a key role in protecting DNA at a cellular level.
Studies published in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility show both improved egg quality and egg fertilization rates in older women consuming up to 600mg of CoQ10 daily; and improved sperm motility in men supplementing with 200mg of CoQ10 per day.
The body requires Ubiquinol to be replenished regularly to maintain cellular health and proper function. As the body ages, CoQ10 levels decline and the ability of the body to convert ubiquinone to Ubiquinol declines, so does cellular health.
Ubiquinol is readily absorbed in the intestinal tract, making it more “bioavailable” than ubiquinone. Ubiquinol supplementation provides a strong first-stage antioxidant effect against cellular oxidative damage.
Ubiquinol supports reproductive health by:
- Helps to neutralize free radicals in the body, reducing the harm caused by free radicals*
- Helps to protect DNA from being altered by free radicals*
- Promotes proper cell function, energy and division*
- Encourages proper immune system function*
- Advanced stabilizing technology softgel protects Ubiquinol from oxidation
- 100 mg of Ubiquinol per softgel
- Made in the USA
- Our Ubiquinol contains only the 100% natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, polysorbates, preservatives or titanium dioxide.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
As a dietary supplement take 1-3 softgels per day. For optimal absorption take with a meal that contains fats. Talk to your doctor about continuing this supplement in pregnancy or while nursing.