Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) is one of the most well known and dearly treasured herbs used by herbalists and midwives for women of childbearing age. Raspberry leaf has been traditionally used as a uterine tonic in preparation for pregnancy and labor. It is also one of the main herbs that is considered safe for use during pregnancy and lactation, to support healthy nutrition, support the health of the uterus and encourage breast milk production.
This herb is nutrient dense, rich in carotenoids, citric acid, tannins, vitamin A, B complex, C, E and bioavailable forms of the minerals iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and silica. Raspberry leaves contain the alkaloid fragrine, the active constituent shown to help tone the muscles of the pelvic region, including the uterus.
Red Raspberry Leaf has been used traditionally to help:
- Strengthen the uterus in preparation for pregnancy and labor*
- Improve nutritional levels*
- Encourage normal menstrual flow*
- Slow occasional excessive menstrual flow*
- Aid in recovery during the postpartum period*
- Support normal tissue formation within the body*
- Support normal iron levels in the body*
- Support healthy breast milk production in lactating mothers*
OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Made in the USA
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, and Preservatives
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Gluten free
This herb is best taken as an infusion (herbal tea). Drink 1 cup, 1-3 times a day. Pour 1/4 cup of dried red raspberry leaf into a quart mason jar, fill with freshly boiled water, cover and let steep for at least 15-30 minutes. For a stronger infusion, steep for 3-4 hours.
Caution: While Red Raspberry Leaf is considered safe for most pregnant women, this herb should be used with caution in early pregnancy by those women with a history of recurrent miscarriage due to uterine weakness. If spotting occurs in early pregnancy, discontinue use until the second trimester of pregnancy.
Contains: 2 oz. of Wildcrafted Red Raspberry Leaf.