The Natural Power of Choice Enzymes
Fertilica Choice Enzymes is specifically formulated systemic enzyme therapy to support fertility health in many ways. This formula utilizes a special blend of plant-based enzymes known to help support the body's ability to reduce scar tissue and encourage healthy circulation, immune and inflammatory response within the reproductive system.* That makes this systemic enzyme formula a great ally for many fertility health issues!
Key Benefits of Fertilica Choice Enzymes:
- Supports the body's ability to break down fibrin (the substance that makes up scar tissue)*
- Encourages normal circulation to the reproductive system*
- Helps to maintain normal immunological response in the body*
- Aids the body's natural ability to reduce tissue buildup in the uterus*
- Supports the body's natural inflammation response, providing relief for occasional discomfort in the reproductive system*
OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Made in the USA
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, and Preservatives
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Gluten free
- Formulated by Natural Fertility Specialist Hethir Rodriguez specifically for fertility health.
- The only fertility-specific enzyme blend in existence.
- Combines a proprietary blend of multiple plant-based, systemic enzymes in one convenient formula.
- Encapsulated in a vegetable-based enteric coating to ensure optimal absorption and utilization in the blood stream.
- Contains 30 servings per bottle.
As a dietary supplement - For best results, take three (3) capsules once per day. Systemic enzymes must be taken at least 45 minutes before meals, or two hours after eating with water.
Talk to your healthcare practitioner about continued use in pregnancy and while nursing.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as warfarin), consult with a healthcare professional before using this product. Discontinue two weeks prior to surgery.