The Natural Power of Ashwaganda
In Ayurveda, an ancient healing system from India, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is highly valued for its capacity to improve the body’s ability to deal with physical and emotional stressors. It can support the body in recovering from stress by not only improving the body’s stress response, but also by increasing antioxidant levels, boosting the immune system and supporting endocrine system function, for proper hormonal communication.
The world we live in is fast paced and demanding, at times requiring more from us than the body can handle. Evidence shows stress impacts the health of the entire body and suppresses fertility in both men and women. Ashwagandha has the potential to be an important herbal ally if stress is taking its toll.
Ashwagandha has been used traditionally to help:
- Improve the body’s stress response*
- Increase antioxidant levels within the body to reduce oxidative stress*
- Boost immune system function*
- Support healthy endocrine system function for proper hormonal balance*
- Improve semen quality in stress-related Male Infertility*
- Boost the body’s iron levels*
Fertilica™ Ashwaganda is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Made in the USA
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, and Preservatives
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Gluten free
Why choose Fertilica Ashwagandha Extract?
- Liquid herbal extracts are instantly absorbed by the body.
- Fertilica extracts are made with organic ingredients in small batches.
- Formulated by Natural Fertility Specialist, Hethir Rodriguez.
- Contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
As a dietary supplement - Shake well before each use. Take 30 - 60 drops 3 times a day in a small amount of water, all month long.
Discontinue at first determination of pregnancy and avoid during nursing.