The Natural Power of Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle Seed supports the health of the liver by gently encouraging it to cleanse and renew itself. Milk Thistle Seed stimulates the liver and gallbladder to secrete bile; aiding in digestion. The active compound found in Milk Thistle Seed, Silymarin, has been shown through studies to be protective of the liver.*
The liver is the body’s chemical processing plant. Each day the liver works to remove biologically active molecules from the blood, including toxins, excess hormones, heavy metals and bacteria. Proper liver health is essential to total body health and hormonal balance.*
Milk Thistle Has Been Traditionally Used to Help:
- Support the natural health of liver*
- Support the liver's natural ability to cleanse the blood*
- Supports the liver in removing excess hormones from the body*
- Protect and sustain the natural health of the liver*
- Encourage balanced blood sugar levels*
- Encourage the natural health and function of the digestive system*
- Encourage ample breast milk production in lactating mothers*
OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Made in the USA
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, and Preservatives
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Gluten free
As a dietary supplement (for both women and men) - Shake well before each use. Add 30 drops to 3oz. water, drink 2 times a day.
30 drops = 1ml**
60 drops = 2ml**
**This is an approximate measurement to make measuring simpler.
Discontinue use upon first determination of pregnancy. Talk to your healthcare provider about use while breastfeeding.
Concerns about Milk Thistle containing alcohol: Milk thistle seeds medicinal benefits are best extracted by alcohol. You can place the 30 drops in 8oz of water and drink for a mild flavor. If you are sensitive to alcohol you can put 30 drops in a small glass and pour boiling water over it. Most of the alcohol will evaporate.