FertiliGreens is a great way to make sure you are getting all of your greens on a daily basis. A healthy fertility diet that is rich in whole foods and dark green vegetables builds a strong foundation for fertility and reproductive health*.Two Teaspoons of FertiliGreens supply's the body with:
Key ingredients supplied by FertiliGreens:Spirulina
- An abundance of minerals, vitamins, and enzymes*
- A simple way to add greens to your daily diet
- Antioxidants and chlorophyll, important for overall health and vitality*
- Fiber, important for normal estrogen metabolism*
- Alkaline greens which help to support the body's natural detoxification process*
- A small green algae type aquatic plant that is high in phytochemicals as well as antioxidants, protein and minerals*. Organic Wheat Grass, Barley, Alfalfa, Kamut and Rye Grasses
- Containing healthy levels of magnesium, minerals and chlorophyll, these leaves and grasses help to support the body's natural ability to detoxify and cleanse the blood*. Vegetables (Spinach, broccoli and beets)
- Popular vegetables which we know are good for us; spinach, broccoli and beets contain healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. FertiliGreens helps you to make sure you are getting your greens every day. Organic flax seeds
- Flax seeds provide essential fatty acids (omega 3) as well as important fiber to the diet. Essential fatty acids are used by the body to support hormonal products and fiber is used by the body to aid in estrogen metabolism*. Sea vegetables (Kelp, Dulse, Sea Whistle and Alaria)
- Sea vegetables are some of the foods with the richest amounts of minerals such as iodine, calcium, iron, as well as a great food source of trace-minerals.Herbal Tonics (Eluthero, Astragulus, Green Tea, Ginkgo biloba and ginger)
- These herbal tonics have been used traditionally to help support general health and vitality. They aid in supporting the major systems of the body including the circulatory system, endocrine and reproductive systems*.
When you realize how many different vitamins, minerals, and enzymes your body needs to take in on a daily basis to give it the nutrients it needs to work at peak capacity, it can seem impossible to eat enough of the right foods to provide the body with these elements. Lucky for you we have a backup plan. FertiliGreens has been specially designed to provide you with the chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need to support a healthy body and reproductive system. Why choose FertiliGreens:
- Mixes easily with juice or in smoothies.
- 31 servings per container.
- Packs a wide variety of healthy foods into only 2 teaspoon serving size.
- Contains organic ingredients, whole food powders and concentrates.
- Free of dairy, yeast, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or fillers.