Castor Oil - 8oz bottle
Castor oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural therapy. Castor oil comes from castor bean plant and is used externally as a compress or a health promoting pack.
For general reproductive system support Castor Oil have been traditionally applied to the lower abdomen to:
- Support ovarian and uterine health*
- Aid in normal fallopian tube health*
- Promotes normal circulation in the reproductive system*
- Assists with occasional uterine and ovarian discomfort*
- Supports the body's own detoxification abilities*
Step-by-step instructions1. Place a cloth in the container. Soak it in castor oil so that it is saturated, but not dripping.
2. Place the pack over area of the body you would like to support.
3. Cover with plastic.
4. Place the hot water bottle or heating pack over the plastic. Cover the heating element with a towel to trap in heat. Leave on for minimum of 15 - 30 minutes, and a maximum of 45 - 60 minutes. Rest while the pack is in place.
5. After removing the cloth, cleanse the area with a dilute solution of water and baking soda.
6. Store the pack in a airtight container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.
Precautions: Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin. It should not be used during pregnancy or during medical fertility treatments.
1 bottle of Castor Oil - 8 oz.(100% castor oil)