The Natural Power of Fertilica™ Shatavari
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a species of asparagus grown throughout India, traditionally used in Ayurveda. The name is translated as "she who possesses a hundred husbands". This may be because this plant has been used for hundreds to thousands of years as a general female reproductive tonic and to support hormone balance by Ayurvedic healers.*
Research supports the traditional classification of Shatavari as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against premature aging and challenging environmental factors.
Shatavari has the general ability to promote normal physical functions and counteract the adverse effects of stress. In eight different stress tests, Shatavari produced significant anti-stress and immunological effects. Studies have also shown that Shatavari supports the production of breast milk and promotes healthy liver activity.*
Shatavari has been traditionally used to help:
- Support the reproductive system*
- Counteract the adverse effects of stress*
- Support the mucus membranes*
- Promote healthy liver activity*
- Support a normal menstrual cycle*
Fertilica™ Shatavari is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO certified
- Gluten free
Why choose Fertilica Shatavari Extract:
Read about the benefits of Liquid herbal Extracts...
- Liquid herbal extracts are instantly absorbed by the body.
- Made with organic ingredients.
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians