The Natural Power of Fertilica MH5™
Video: How To Use Liquid Extracts
MH5 is an herbal reproductive tonic formulated specifically to support male reproductive health and fertility. MH5 combines the most important herbs for male fertility helping to:
- Support normal sperm health.*
- Encourage healthy hormonal balance.*
- Promote healthy libido and circulation to the reproductive system.*
Key Botanical Ingredients:
American Ginseng - A traditional rejuvenation tonic for men, American ginseng nourishes and supports the nervous system, sexual health, immune function, and proper hormonal balance.*
Tribulus - Traditionally used in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda, Tribulus supports normal sperm count, mobility and morphology.*
Maca Root - A tonic for the hormonal system, maca supports and nourishes the hypothalamus. This encourages normal sperm health and well as libido.*
Saw Palmetto - A nourishing herb to the entire endocrine system, saw palmetto supports overall reproductive function in men. Men with high stress,
poor immune function, poor lifestyle and dietary habits have shown to
respond well to this herb.
Yohimbe Bark - Found to increase circulation to the erectile tissues; aiding in physiological and psychogenic (mental) impotence.*
Fertilica™ MH5 is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- GMP Certified Manufacturing
- Contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Made with Organic Ingredients
Why Choose the Fertilica MH5?
- One-of-a-kind formula to help promote male fertility health.
- Liquid herbal extracts are instantly absorbed by the body.
- Formulated with organic ingredients.
- Formulated by Natural Fertility Specialist, Hethir Rodriguez.
- Made in the USA
Read about the benefits of Liquid herbal Extracts