The Natural Power of Maca
Maca (Lepidium meyenii), a member of the Brassicacea family, is an annual plant that grows in the highlands of Peru and is believed to have been cultivated as far back as 2,000 years ago. Maca has been used as a food source in the Andes and has been traditionally used to support stamina, hormonal health, energy and libido.*
Maca has been traditionally used to help:
- Support proper hormonal balance in both men and women*
- Encourage a healthy libido in both men and women*
- Support normal egg health*
- Promote normal sperm health*
- Support normal FSH levels*
- Encourages normal endometrium health*
- May be beneficial in preparation for IVF*
How does Maca work?
Maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, supporting the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance). Maca has the ability to assist the body in maintaining normal hormonal levels in both women and men without containing hormones itself.
Maca is beneficial in supporting reproductive health prior to becoming pregnant. It can be taken daily all month long and combines well with other herbs and herbal formulas.
Fertilica™ Maca is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop
and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- Made with Organic ingredients
- Non-GMO certified
- 100% pure. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
- GMP Certified manufacturing
Why choose organic Fertilica Maca Capsules?
- 100% Certified Organic.
- Highly concentrated gelatinized maca powder supplying 750mg of maca per capsule.
- One serving of our concentrated maca capsule has had the fiber removed creating a concentrated form of maca.
- 90 servings per bottle.
- Made in the USA