The Natural Power of Ubiquinol
CoQ10 is one of the most well researched antioxidants relating to sperm health and egg quality. The most biologically active form of coenzyme Q10, known as Ubiquinol, has been shown through several studies to improve both egg and sperm health, while playing a key role in protecting DNA at a cellular level.
Studies published in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility show both improved egg quality and egg fertilization rates in older women consuming up to 600mg of CoQ10 daily; and improved sperm motility in men supplementing with 200mg of CoQ10 per day.
The body requires Ubiquinol to be replenished regularly to
maintain cellular health and proper function. As the body ages, CoQ10
levels decline and the ability of the body to convert ubiquinone to
Ubiquinol declines, so does cellular health.
is readily absorbed in the intestinal tract, making it more
“bioavailable” than ubiquinone. Ubiquinol supplementation provides a
strong first-stage antioxidant effect against cellular oxidative damage.
Ubiquinol supports reproductive health by:
to neutralize free radicals in the body, reducing the harm caused by
to protect DNA from being altered by free radicals*
- Promotes proper cell function, energy and division*
- Encourages proper immune system function*
Fertilica™ Ubiquinol is OB/GYN Approved for Quality and Safety
Dr. Kimberly Langdon Cull M.D., OB/GYN - Medical Advisor for Fertilica™, The Natural Fertility Shop
and Natural Fertility Info.com
- Contains scientifically validated ingredients
- Safe for pre-conception use
- Ensured for quality and potency
- Safe for use during pregnancy with Dr. approval
no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg,
shellfish, polysorbates, preservatives or titanium dioxide.
- GMP Certified manufacturing
Why Choose Fertilica Ubiquinol:
- Advanced stabilizing technology softgel protects Ubiquinol from oxidation
- 100 mg of Ubiquinol per softgel
- Made in the USA
- Our Ubiquinol contains only the 100% natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.