This kit contains one bottle of Castor Oil and flannel cloth.
Castor oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural therapy. Castor oil comes from castor bean plant and is used externally as a compress or a health promoting pack.
A Castor Oil Pack is a cloth soaked in Castor oil, which is placed on the skin to support normal circulation and promotes the general health of the body where it is applied.*
Castor oil packs have been traditionally used to help support health in the body. For general reproductive system support Castor Oil packs have been traditionally applied to the lower abdomen to:
- Support ovarian and uterine health*
- Aid in normal fallopian tube health*
- Promotes normal circulation in the reproductive system*
- Assists with occasional uterine and ovarian discomfort*
- Supports the body's own detoxification abilities*
How to Use a Castor oil pack
Soak the flannel cloth that is contained in the kit with castor oil and place it on the skin. Cover the flannel with a sheet of plastic, and then a hot water bottle or heating pack is placed over the plastic to heat the pack. Cover everything with a towel and relax.
Precautions: Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin. It should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstruation.
How to prepare your Castor Oil Pack
Materials you will need...
1. The flannel (contained in the kit)
2. Castor oil (contained in the kit)
3. Plastic wrap cut one to two inches larger than the flannel (can be cut from a plastic bag)
4. Hot water bottle or heating pack
5. Container to store soaked castor oil pack when not in use.
6. Old clothes and sheets. Castor oil will stain clothing and bedding.
Frequently Bought Together