Digital Product Help GuideHow do I access my digital product?
After you purchase your digital product, a download link will appear on your Receipt page directly after purchase. You can also access your digital products at any time from your 'My Account' page.
How to access your digital purchases
1. Login to your account at www.naturalfertilityshop.com
2. At the top right of the homepage, click on My Account
3. Under My Orders, click on Review orders
4. Next, click on the green box that says View or Change order
5. Under the boxes displayed, click on Click here to view it again (right bottom)
6. This will take you to your downloads. Click on green highlighted phrase: Download eBook by Clicking Here…
If you continue to have trouble accessing your digital product, please contact customer service.
Which products are digital?
The following products are delivered digitally as a download:
- Self Fertility Massage Video Download
- Fertility Smoothies: Elixirs for Optimal Fertility eBook
- 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge eBook
- Fertility Yoga Program eBook
- Natural Fertility Journal
- Overcoming Infertility with EFT eBook
- Fertility Consultation Registration Instructions
I am having trouble viewing my Self Fertility Massage Video Download.
The Self Fertility Massage Video Download is a .mp4 (168mb). Window users will need to download Quicktime for Windows so you can play the video on your computer. Quicktime is free of charge.
How do I download an ebook or Self Fertility Massage Video Download to my iPhone or iPad?
How to upload your Self Fertility Massage Video Download to your iPad
Click here to read step by step instructions to uploading the Self Fertility Massage DVD Download to your iPad.
How to upload an ebook to your iPhone or iPad
A useful app named iBooks is an easy way to upload your ebooks to your iPad or iPhone. Visit this link to get instructions and access the app.
Once the app is installed on your device, visit your account page through your smart device per the instructions 'How do I access my digital product'. When you click on the digital product link you should have an option to open it with iBooks. Once you open it with iBooks, it is stored on your device. This works for Ebooks and pdfs only.