Spirulina is a great way to make sure you are getting your greens on a
daily basis. A healthy fertility diet that is rich in whole foods and
dark green vegetables builds a strong foundation for fertility and
Spirulina is a blue-green algae rich in a variety of key nutrients to help you meet your daily nutritional requirements.
One Teaspoon of Spirulina Natural® supplies the body with:
When you realize how many different vitamins, minerals, and enzymes your
body needs to take in on a daily basis to give it the nutrients it
needs to work at peak capacity, it can seem impossible to eat enough of
the right foods to provide the body with these elements. Lucky for you
we have a backup plan. Spirulina provides you with chlorophyll,
enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need to support a
healthy body and reproductive system.
- An abundance of minerals, vitamins, and enzymes*
- A simple way to add greens to your daily diet
- Antioxidants and chlorophyll, important for overall health and vitality*
A complete protein source; contains all necessary amino acids*
- Rich in essential fatty acids important for hormone regulation*
Why Choose Spirulina Natural:
- Mixes easily with juice, water or smoothies.
- Supplies the body with a wide variety of important nutrients in one teaspoon daily.
- Contains 100% pesticide and herbicide free spirulina powder.
- Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Naturally & Ecologically grown
- Grown in California, USA